We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company's brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
• Management Consulting
• Promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that a company sells
• Experience 5 to 7 years Qualifications MBA Marketing/PG
• Age 30+ Years
• Positioning of a brand
• Computer Knowledge
• Customer Handling
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
• Customer Service
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Bachelor's Degree Strong communication skills
• Fluent English Speaker
• Compassionate nature
• Above average critical thinking skills
• Two years or more working experience
• Experience with basic computer programs, such as MS Office
• Customer service experience in a office setting preferred
• Candidates with knowledge of / familiarity with Consultancy services
We are looking for a Chief Accountant to undertake a variety of tasks relating to Accounting & Finance operations. The role also involves preparation of budget and compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times.
• Customer Service
• Financial Services
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Should have completed CA
• Working experience of SAP/ERP for at least 5+ years
• Prior experience in Customer Service is a must
• 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
• Proven working experience as a Financial controller
• MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Outstanding phone and email etiquette